MAGDALENE FAYRE 23rd July 2016
This is an early request for you to begin looking out any items that you could donate for the following stalls!
- BOOKS, PUZZLES, BRIC A BRAC, WHITE ELEPHANT, BOTTLES & CANS TOMBOLA, HANDBAGS & JEWELLERY, TOYS & GAMES, BATHROOM/TOILETRIES. (We need a volunteer to run this stall!)
- CAKE & PRESERVES Stall, for which homemade cakes etc will be needed.
- COFFEES, TEAS & LUNCHES produced by our wonderful catering team led by Sandra and Margaret.
- RAFFLE – We would like to have a really good raffle, so prizes for this would be extremely welcome, and can be handed in to Tim (caretaker), Caroline Lee, Sandra Daw or Debbie Whittaker any time from now.
- BOOKS – Usborne Books will be having a stall and will donate 20% of their takings to us. They sell very good educational children’s books, and others, eg cookery, craft books, and it will be something different.
There will not be a second-hand clothes stall this year. Items cannot be stored in the pews until after 9th July when there is a wedding, so please keep them at home and bring them from 11th July onwards. All proceeds from the Fayre will go to the Mission of the church.
Thank you, from The Team.