As we prepare for the interregnum, there are three positions we need to fill.
Firstly we need a new Christian Aid Rep who will help us to consider supporting aid work in Third World countries.
Secondly, we need a co-editor for the parish magazine ‘Together’-these are the skills required:-
– Basic understanding of word processing, particularly pasting and copying material from one document to another.
– Familiarity of using email and including attachments.
– Knowing how to store and organise material on (your own) computer.
– Email, telephone and face to face communication skills – (to be able to chase up material and clarify/correct material) without causing upset).
Thirdly, it would be very useful to have a third person to join Liz and Nick in VoicePC on a Friday evening 7.45pm to 9.00pm .
– A sense of fun and an enjoyment of being with young people in a Christian environment are the only qualifications.
– Possibly this could be a once a fortnight commitment in term time.
– No teaching or planning will be expected.
Is God calling you to help in any of these three areas? Do see me ASAP